Hmm.. I'm so lucky already, this is a tough one to me, I have everything I need.
1. I do wish for a positive future and I think I will have one.
2. I wish to live a long and happy life with Ken, he's my one and only.
3. I wish for more fashion! I can't afford all the high brands or go to fashion week every so often, but I surely would love to!
4. I wish for more adventures and travel. I can find a walk around the nearest lake exciting and an adventure so you can only imagine my excitement when I travel! I think the best thing you could ever give me is a good time.
5. I wish for my family and friends to be happy and healthy.
That's five things I wish for, it wasn't that hard after all! I'm not happy about the weather here btw. It's cold all the time and here a few days ago it actually snowed!
I hope you had a great weekend! Mine was fantastic, one of my best friends, Julie, turned 21 and we had a great celebration for her. All of my closest friends were there so I was bound to have the best time!
Have an amazing week everyone! <3